1
2
3
4
5

blogskins : y i x i n g







01. Title - y i x i n g

02. Theme - lay of exo

03. Theme color - gray / black and white

04. Extra - using my latest design/code at about me section

05. Find 'YOURBLOGID' and change it to yours .

06. Find 'YOURMUSICLINK' and replace it with yours .

07. copyright : kaiwufvn . do not rip and steal anything . i've worked hard on this skin . especially on the design.

08. if you want one of the code , please ask me nicely .

09. sidebar pic : 100 x 100 // header : 850 x 300 // about me section pic : 100 x 100

10. strictly one post per page

11. music used in  the live preview is zoetrope by nagi yanagi from amnesia ost

12. favicon from favicon.cc

13. others pictures are from tumblr

14. any similarities is just a coincidence ;


p/s : blogskins.com seems dead tho lol how long has its been? i post my skin there too, well  just in case haha and btw guyss if u dont mind, do visit my icons blog here : kkaeb-icon.tumblr.com/  , you can request ur icon there, it still open tho :)  and also visit my youtube channel , i did some fanmade video there hehe 







Sunday, August 9, 2015 • 9:59 PM



Intro

Just a girl in a big world. Welcome to mine, don't forget to take off your shoes :)




archive



credit