1
2
3
4
5

a werewolf boy ;;;;;; aish shibal


GOD MOTHAFACKA DAMNIT THIS WEREWOLF OR BIJ WHATEVERRRRRRR I CRIEDDD OHMYGOSH I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAYYYY THIS FUCKIN MOVIE MAKE ME CRY LIKE A RETARDED WHALE OMG SOOMEONE HOLD MEHH PLEASE I DONT WANNA LIVE ANYMOREEEE YAHHHHH HE FREAKING WAIT FOR HER TILL THE END LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHHHHHH WHYYYYY THE HELL I WATCH IT TELL MEEHH !


SOBS THE SCENE WHEN CHEOL SOO SPEAKK FOR THE FIRST TIME OMG IM WEEPING HARD DEMIT HOLY MOTHER YEAH JOONGKI WHAT'VVE U DONE TO ME 
GOSH IM GONNA PUT AS MUCH GIF AS I  CAN TO EXPRESS MY FEELS RITE NOW FUCKTARD 





/GOOSEBUMP GOOSEBUMPS GOOSEBUMPS GOOSEBUMPS GOOSEBUMPS/
WOIIIIIIIIII 


DONT WATCH THIS MOVIE IF U ARE NOT STRONG ENUF KEI I WARN YAHHHHHHHHH YAHHHH THAT BIJ JOONGKI WILL MAKIN U SOBBING LIKE A PATHETIC FANGURLLLL.
Saturday, March 16, 2013 • 9:34 PM


credit